Soothing, moisturising, tan-prolonging and cell-protecting after-sun care
- Overheated or sunburned dehydrated and sensitive skin
- Soothes the skin after exposure
- Preserves an optimum level of moisture in the epidermis. The skin's original softness and suppleness are restored
- Prolongs tanning
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing:
- Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Excellent tolerance
- Scented formula
Biological mode of action
Photoderm Après-Soleil is enriched with emollient and soothing agents: allantoin and ginkgo biloba, which soothe feelings of overheating. Glycerine and Shea unsaponifiables rehydrate, restructure and prevent cutaneous dryness caused by sun exposure.
Photoderm Après-Soleil offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Once a day - During periods of exposure and over the following days.
- Apply on clean, thoroughly dried skin.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALLANTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. [BI 448]