Both soothing and repairing drying lotion
- Oozing skin
- Superficial skin damage requiring a drying and soothing treatment
- Dries, absorbs and limits oozing
- Restores the epidermis
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
- Bottle 40 ml
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Lotion dries out superficial irritations thanks to a combination of natural absorbent powders. It acts at every stage of the biological skin reconstruction process thanks to the synergy of resveratrol and copper.
- Its antibacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- The active ingredient ANTALGICINE™ quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient
Instructions for use
Shake well before use. Apply locally onto the cleansed irritated area with sterile gauze or directly with the nozzle. Wipe off the excess product. Use once or twice a day until completely dry, but not for more than 4 or 5 days. Face and body. Adults, children, babies (except premature infants). Do not apply to skin that is clearly damaged or oozing. Do not apply a thick layer and do not cover. Apply onto the affected area only. If skin irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE [NANO], SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE [NANO], CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COPPER SULFATE, LAURETH-3, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, ASIATIC ACID, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XYLITOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RHAMNOSE. [BI 569]