A cleansing and make-up removing water that biologically corrects and prevents pigmentation, while respecting sensitive skin
- All skin types, even sensitive
- Combines very high cleansing power with excellent tolerance
- Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing
- Offers a sensation of immediate freshness
Biological mode of action
- White Objective H2O is the only lightening micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- The W.O.™ patent acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for pigmentation to offer optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad with White Objective H2O.
- Cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Gently pat to dry.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "White Objective" products
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 20, HEXAPEPTIDE-2, LYSINE AZELATE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.